|Operations Support Manager for Southwest Corrections|
|Contact Info||1751 W County Rd B - Please follow the link to apply for the position.|
|Description||A'viands is seeking a hands-on and innovative Operations Support Manager to support and grow correctional food service operations in the Southwest. Qualified candidates must have correctional food service management experience.|
|Responsibilities||Responsibilities for this position include:|
- Plan, organize and supervise daily food service, catering and retail operations in a correctional setting.
- Assist with overseeing P&L and budgeting as it pertains to each account.
- Implement institutional food service programs that involve the procurement, culinary and nutrition and wellness departments.
- Act as the liaison with Home Support Office and Field Food Service Director's, editing and auditing food service software.
- Implement and support new correctional culinary programs.
- Train the Food Service Director's to utilize proper operational meal planning and portion control procedures.
- Assist with new business assessments.
- Assist with new business openings.
- Bachelor's degree in culinary arts or related field work experience.
- Minimum 2 years' experience coordinating food service operations in a high volume setting.
- Correctional Food Service experience is required.
- Strongly preferred to reside in New Mexico.
- Ability to travel frequently, up to seven days per week and multiple weeks at a time.
- Possess professionalism and passion for customer and client relations.
- Demonstrated ability to relate well to individuals and groups with widely varying backgrounds, perspectives, education and skills is required.
- Excellent work record, superior communication, cooperation, and organizational skills required.
- Demonstrated institutional, correctional, hotel, or restaurant culinary skills to include large quantity production.