Objectives of the ACFSA Voluntary Certification Program
- To increase level of excellence within our profession.
- To raise the professional standards of foodservice personnel.
- To encourage self-assessment by offering guidelines for achievement.
- To award special recognition to foodservice personnel who have demonstrated a high level of competence and professionalism in foodservice.
- To promote education and training in correctional foodservice.
Use of CCFP Designation
As a Certified Correctional Foodservice Professional (CCFP), you may use the CCFP designation with name on letterheads, business cards, and all forms of address.
Certification is for individuals only. The CCFP designation may not be used to imply that an institution or firm is certified.
Includes complete program requirements, form, worksheets, plus how-to information on certification
Includes complete program requirements, form, CEU tracker, plus how-to information on re-certification
If you have questions, or can't download these forms and need them mailed to you, please contact ACFSA headquarters